Are you sick and tired of the same old boring dates? Here are some dating ideas you can use to spice up your dating life instead of keeping it mundane and lifeless. Now you can finally look forward to having a fun-filled date with the person you always loved.
1) Take a romantic flight into the night, armed with a bottle of champagne, some roses and chocolate fondue and voila, you are on your way to impress that special someone.
2) If you are the ever so traditional guy who only knows how to splurge on overrated flowers like roses, learn to do new surprises to keep your date excited about what is coming next. Being mysterious is not the way to go, but rather have a backup of different ideas during a date to continually surprise your date. Write notes, poems or even little cards which girls love. Coupled with a box of chocolates and a song dedicated to her, you may well be on your way to spending the rest of your life with her.
3) Is your loved one passionate about love songs? How about compiling some of the favourite love songs of your loved one into a CD and passing it to her during your date? Now the next time she listens to that CD, she would be thinking of you and remembering the good times during your dates.
4) Cook up a storm and invite your date over for a candle light dinner. Prepare some great dishes and make it as if she was at a five-star restaurant. Make that dinner as memorable as possible, with good food, good music, and good ambience. Also with such a romantic setting, why not ask her for a dance as well? You may not be Elvis Presley in real life, but you can certainly be one to her.
5) Another alternative if you are able to spend big bucks is to book a hotel with a breathtaking view and fill the entire room with balloons and crank up the music while calling for room service.
6) However, if you are someone with holes in your pockets, fret not. Just as comparable to fine dining in a 5 star restaurant, you can prepare sandwiches for a picnic in the park. Yes, the setting may be very different, but there are plenty of activities you can do in a park-date. You can fly a kite, roller-skate together, or you can simple sit down to have a chat while enjoying the breeze.
To have a fun-filled date is not just about having money but rather, it is about having creativity. Surprise your partner and have good ideas for dates to perk her up. The trick to having a successful date is to be as cheesy as possible but it does not mean that no planning is needed. An unplanned date would most probably end up in the dumps and cause an argument instead of allowing both of you to enjoy yourselves. So get working and start planning for your next date.
Image by ☻☺
Theme : Colour
Aperture : f1.2
Shutter Speed: 1/3000s
ISO : 200
Mode : Aperture Priority
What i tried to do was place the colourful body of the toy with the
white background, and his witesh head with the blurred colourful
background. Sunlight was coming in from the right so i would
getting nice shading on the face and i thought that would give
nice depth to it. It was hard to get it sharp and took me 3-4
goes before i got the sharpness in the tip of the nose
at an acceptable level.
I still used low saturation because with high saturation, the colours were
coming out quite bright, but looking a bit unnatural… using low saturation
gave it a nice soft feel…
I liked the multicoloured toy … had a nice blend of colours…don’t know
about the green hat though… not quite bright enough… would have liked to have
brought out the green a bit more…
I know the deal is "only one photo" … but i have included my preferred
cropped version… i like the cropped one better as the background is really just
a hazy blue, yellow and red… 🙂 so i am actually putting my cropped one as
my "one image" forward… the whole picture is to give you an idea of the surroundings…
EXIF tags in ‘IMGP8875.jpg’ (‘Motorola’ byte order):
Manufacturer |PENTAX Corporation
Model |PENTAX K100D
Orientation |top – left
Resolution Unit |Inch
Software |PENTAX PHOTO Browser Ver. 3.00
Date and Time |2007:07:14 22:13:25
YCbCr Positioning |co-sited
Compression |JPEG compression
Resolution Unit |Inch
Exposure Time |1/3000 sec.
ExposureProgram |Aperture priority
ISO Speed Ratings |200
Exif Version |Exif Version 2.21
Date and Time (origi|2007:07:14 12:58:29
Date and Time (digit|2007:07:14 12:58:29
ComponentsConfigurat|reserved reserved reserved reserved
Exposure Bias |0.0
Metering Mode |Center-Weighted Average
Flash |Flash did not fire, compulsatory flash mode.
Focal Length |0.0 mm
Maker Note |31807 bytes unknown data
FlashPixVersion |FlashPix Version 1.0
Color Space |sRGB
Sensing Method |One-chip color area sensor
File Source |DSC
Scene Type |
Custom Rendered |Normal process
Exposure Mode |Auto exposure
White Balance |Auto white balance
Focal Length In 35mm|0
Scene Capture Type |Standard
Saturation |Low saturation
Subject Distance Ran|Distant view